The Force of Consciousness
- The intangible force that holds together the people of an organisation, its cultural patterns and behaviour, is the force of its consciousness.
- The vision, mission and values of an organisation are the reflections of this force of its consciousness.
- The way an organisation does what it does is a direct consequence of its dominant state of consciousness.
- Only by changing the underlying consciousness the behaviour of an organisation can be changed.
- Telos model is a way to understand underlying states of consciousness behind an organisation.
- Telos focuses on changing consciousness to bring about desired results.
- Telos can be applied to understand practically everything an organisation does.