The vital mind is the mediator between the pure mind and vital power and dynamic energy. It plans, dreams, imagines, speculates, creatively visualizes or makes formations for the future about how to manifest or create something. The vital mind uses the resources of life to build creative ideas that further enriches life and living. It puts out its mental will and power to strategize and to work out details of how to manifest and apply the idea into actual life and living.
The vital mind is never satisfied with the actual experience and is constantly seeking to extend the limits of experience. It is the dealer of unrealized possibilities, has a quest for new worlds and has a passion of novelty for greater satisfaction, enjoyment and for the enlargement of self-affirmation and aggrandizement. It seeks beyond what is experienced even if it be only in the imagination. In this it is useful as it takes us beyond the habitual and routine experiences and current established potentials, while at the same time it leaves us constantly unsatisfied.
- In people of action and leaders we generally find this capacity to plan, dream or imagine what can be done well developed. They make grand formations for the future, visualizing themselves as the heroes or champions of a cause or purpose.
- Vital mind is actually the adventurer or path breaker of the mind. Classic examples of those strong in the vital mind are fighters of an idea, dynamic poets of life, creative writers and anyone who brings in creativity and innovation in any activity they are involved in.
Imagination, Creative Visualisation, Creative Will, Planning, Speculation, Justifying Reason, Innovation, Envisaging Change
- This is the seat of imagination and mental exaggerations, dreams of greatness and projections
- Vital Mind uses the faculty of reason, logic and thinking, not for the sake of pure discriminating reason but for the sake of the vital demands, desires and needs. Here the reason is made auxiliary and supplies ‘compelling’ reasons why something has to be done or cannot be done.
- The seat of creativity, innovation and inventions, vital mind brings in the capacity to experiment, generate and implement new ideas.
- When the vital mind surrenders to the influence of the deeper or higher self, then it can offer its kinetic capacity of the mind for a greater cause and evolutionary work.